Re: [beemonitoring] specimage

  • Robert Jean
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2010
      All,
      A collegue of mine from OSU said to try Dr. John Winzel (wenzel.12@...).  He is the museum director of the Museum of Biodiversity at OSU if she remembers correctly, and he studies wasps.
      Rob Jean

      From: "barbara.abraham@..." <barbara.abraham@...>
      To: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, June 21, 2010 7:46:08 AM
      Subject: [beemonitoring] specimage

      All,

      Last October Sam Droege sent some information on Ohio State's site,  http://specimage. osu.edu.  When I went to the site, I found that it requires a username aqnd password, but the home page has no contact for getting one.  Can anyone help? (I am running bee bowls and making other collections this summer and frequently have trouble keying my bees to species - sometimes genus!- with all resources I have available.)

      Thanks.

      Barb

      Barbara J Abraham, PhD
      Associate Professor of Biology