Re: [beemonitoring] Do ionizing hair dryers give bees better hair?

  • Asif Sajjad
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007

      Hello All!
                   I am working on pollination syndromes. I want to measure flower colors. Is there any colour measuring instrument or any clour measuring chart in your knowledge?

      Asif Sajjad
      B.Z University, Pakistan

    • David Inouye
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
        See page 58 of Techniques for Pollination Biologists.  Which recommends:

        http://www.rhs.org.uk/Learning/publications/pubs_library_colourchart.asp

        David Inouye

        At 02:16 AM 7/8/2007, you wrote:

        Hello All!
                     I am working on pollination syndromes. I want to measure flower colors. Is there any colour measuring instrument or any clour measuring chart in your knowledge?

        Asif Sajjad
        B.Z University, Pakistan
        www.bzu.edu.pk

        Dr. David W. Inouye, Professor