New Video on High Volumne Bee Bowl Trapping Techniques

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010

      We have given up on our fancy new video software which seem to dislike my computer and gone back to making videos with Windows Movie Maker.

      Here is the latest:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtPxT853x4A

      Where we talk about equipment and efficiencies for putting out many bowls at a time with out having to bend over 1000 times a day....also I find that I have more time to look around and enjoy the landscape where I am working....

      Feel free to pass this email on to other listservs, embed the video on your web site, as you see fit.

      The Infinite

      It was always dear to me, this solitary hill,
      and this hedgerow here, that closes out my view,
      from so much of the ultimate horizon.
      But sitting here, and watching here, in thought,
      I create interminable spaces,
      greater than human silences, and deepest
      quiet, where the heart barely fails to terrify.
      When I hear the wind, blowing among these leaves,
      I go on to compare that infinite silence
      with this voice, and I remember the eternal
      and the dead seasons, and the living present,
      and its sound, so that in this immensity
      my thoughts are drowned, and shipwreck seems sweet
      to me in this sea.

      - Giacomo Leopardi

      P Bees are not optional.