RE: [beemonitoring] Styrofoam bowls/cups appear to greatly decrease catch of bees

  • Zarrillo, Tracy
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2010

      Good morning everyone,

      I just recently ordered a case of 1,000 5 oz. white plastic bowls from The Eastern Bag and Paper Company for $28.79.

      Product # 069307043, Manufacturer’s # 81205

      The bowl size is slightly larger, but with all the rain we got last year, we figured it might help with overflow.

      Http://www.easternbag.com/images/EBCatalog05.pdf

      The item is on page 27 in the catalog.

      Tracy Zarrillo

      Tracy Zarrillo

      The Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station

      Department of Entomology

      123 Huntington Street

      New Haven, CT 06504-1106

      PH:  203-974-8473