Pollination Ecology Methods

  • Kimberly N. Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2010
      Dear All,

      There is a graduate student in my department who is interested in doing some pollination ecology work as part of her dissertation. I, myself, have mostly done work on bee diversity and not pollination directly. Can anyone recommend the best place to find the most up-to-date information on methodology for studying bee pollinated plants (e.g., how to determin pollen limitation)? Any suggestions would be helpful. [I apologize if this has already been addressed in this forum -- due to a stupid error on my part, I deactivated the e-mail account that receives the beemonitoring e-mails and just discovered now after 2 months!]

      Best,
      Kim
      Dr. Kimberly N. Russell

      University Lecturer