RE: [beemonitoring] Oh, yes, the parchment paper

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2010

      Hi Tracy:

      I use Elmer's Paper Craft Glue Gel

      Here is the MSDS sheet for the product

      http://www.elmers.com/msds/me433_c.htm

      Here is what the Elmer's Site says:

      Craft Bond Paper Craft Clear Gel
      Product Description
      Specifically formulated for paper crafting. Provides a fast tack that dries clear and dows not run. Resists bleed-through with most papers.

      I have also used school gel from the drugstore...with similar results...

      Charlie Smith, The Mandolin Player,
      Reveals an Unexpected Streak of Cruelty
      Toward Boxelder Bugs,
      But Takes two of the Three
      Steps Necessary for Attaining
      Full Moral
      Consciousness

      At school we glued up
      their wings and set them on fire.
      God, we were awful!

      II

      No,merely human...
      Awful is much too easy
      a consolation

          - Bill Holm

      P Bees are not optional.

      From:"Zarrillo, Tracy" <Tracy.Zarrillo@...>
      To:"Sam Droege" <sdroege@...>
      Date:03/15/2010 09:19 AM
      Subject:RE: [beemonitoring] Oh, yes, the parchment paper

      Hi Sam and others,

      I was wondering what is your favorite type of glue gel?

      Thanks,
      Tracy Zarrillo

      Tracy Zarrillo
      The Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station
      Department of Entomology
      123 Huntington Street
      New Haven, CT 06504-1106
      PH:  203-974-8473