Thank you and help

  • lilyregia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      I congratulate and thank you for all the information shared through this group and that is very useful as articles, links, videos, tools, ideas, etc. .. I particularly want to recognize all the enthusiasm of Sam Droege for efficient administration and management of the group.

      Also taking advantage of the occasion I would like to seek your support, I am currently conducting research on wild bees in the state of Nuevo Leon in Mexico (located northeast of the country) and am currently working with the family Megachilidae bees and I need to identify some genera species, so that if anyone of you has identification keys and want to support my research I would be very grateful. The keys to species that need are: Megachile, Lithurge, Dianthidium, Hoplitis, Ashmeadiella and Heriades.

      Thanks and see you soon,
      Liliana Ramirez
    • Liliana Ramírez
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2010
        Hi,
        I just want to thank John S. Ascher and Sam Droege for their comments and suggestions, as well as Dave Smith for sending me such interesting articles I will be very useful in my research.

        Liliana Ramirez