95Re: [beemonitoring] Recently Introduced Bees - A Potentially Large and Unstudied Problem

  • Neal Williams
    May 17, 2007
      Sam et al.

      I believe that we are seeing them here in Philadelphia region too. I
      have two reports from people of large number of bees in rafter area of
      barns-They are OSmia for sure, but I need to key the specimens.
      Certainly they are horned.

      Neal Williams --Bryn Mawr College

      --
      Neal Williams