859Re: Comic For You

    Nov 30, 2009
      Dear Casey:

      Thanks.  it's funny and I have just the crew to send it to.

      Peter

      On Sat, Oct 31, 2009 at 11:32 PM, Casey Dillman <dillmanc@...> wrote:
      Hi Peter,

      I hope that all is going very well for you in Australia on your sabbatical.  I saw the comic (provided in the link below) a few weeks ago and immediately thought you would enjoy it. I should have sent it then, and I won't tell you how long I spent looking for it but I finally found it tonight.

      I guess you are coming into summer now, but I can assure you that you haven't missed a thing here.  It has been nothing but clouds and a lot of rain here.  It's been miserable.  Despite all of the rain the autumnal change has been only so-so.  I don't have any data to back up my observation of rain and awesome foliage change, but it did happen once!

      Again, I hope all is well.

       http://i.imgur.com/GL4Nv.jpg

      Yours,
      Casey