82June 15-16 Native Bee Workshop in CT

    May 2, 2007

      John Ascher and I will be teaching a course on Native Bees in June this year in Connecticut.  While only 2 days long we hope to give participants an introduction to the identification and monitoring of native bee populations in the East.  On one of the days we will be out in the field looking for populations of rare Colletes, Macropis, Melitta, and Epeoloides (which showed up last year or the one prior to that in the same area).

      The flyer for the workshop is attached and I will also post it in the files section on the beemonitoring yahoo web site (thanks for pointing that feature out Claus).

      sam

      Sam Droege  Sam_Droege@...

      Bees

      You voluble,