78Re: [beemonitoring] Acmaeodera (Buprestidae) in bee bowls and a new guide to the Eastern species

  • Karen Wetherill
    Apr 6, 2007
      I get a few, but not high numbers. I pin most of them up when I find
      them. If anyone is interested in them, they can have them. I would
      appreciate duplicates returned for our voucher collection if they are
      identified to species. I collect on the Sevilleta National Wildlife
      Refuge, south of Albuquerque and work out of the Museum of Southwestern
      Biology at the University of New Mexico. Cheers, Karen
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic