532Re: [beemonitoring] Bees on Black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa)

  • nancy lee adamson
    Jan 6, 2009
      I've seen bumblebees and smaller bees, as well as a variety of other
      insects on it, even in fairly shady sites, fyi. Unfortunately, I
      don't have photos of bumblebees (too dark for good photos, I think),
      but will keep an eye open and try to remedy that in July. Nancy

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic