469Re: [beemonitoring] A few slots available in the December and February Bee ID workshops

  • heather8@vt.edu
    Nov 6, 2008
      Hi there, I was wondering if you still have any space available for the February
      workshop because I still need to ID some of my bees for a project that I'm doing
      on native pollinators of cucurbits. Thanks

      Heather Andrews

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic