3535a little off topic

  • Dave Almquist
    Aug 26 8:48 PM
      I'd cut some pieces of bamboo to use for solitary bees, but didn't get around to it and so they sat and dried upright in a pot on my front porch under an overhang.  They ended up being used by grass-carrying wasps and potter wasps.  I know that they're not bees, but thought that it might interest some in the group and that it was tangentially-related to bees because of the original intended use of the bamboo.  There're some pictures here
      which you should be able to access even if you are not on facebook.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic