      From: Gidi <gidpisa79@...>
      Subject: [beemonitoring] Pan Trap Colors
      To: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, July 3, 2008, 8:28 AM

      1. I was wondering if anoyone has worked with bowl traps colored pink
      or violet, and if so, what were the results. A substantial fraction of
      flowering species, including bee-pollinated ones, have these colors.
      Where I come from (Israel), they greatly outnumber the blue ones.

      2. Did anyone find any significant difference in bee
      species/genera/ taxon/functional group composition, when comparing the
      catches of white, blue and yellow bowls?

      Thanks,

      Gidi.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic