3397New: Mass Washing and Drying of Bees, the Video

  • Droege, Sam
    Jun 13, 2014

      For those of you who have to process many batches of bees preserved in liquid we have a new technique and workflow that you might be interested in that uses a wrist action flask shaker and a small clothes dryer.

      Thanks to Dejen Mengis and Wayne Boo for putting this together!

      The video is here:

      sam

      Sam Droege  sdroege@...

      THE REALIST