      De: "Peter Bernhardt bernhap2@... [beemonitoring]" <beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com>
      Para: Bee United <beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com>
      Enviado: martes, 20 de mayo de 2014 10:04
      Asunto: [beemonitoring] Invasive species are...nice?

      The following link will take you to the latest stage in the ecological propaganda wars.  The argument here is that introduced species that become invasive make habitats more diverse, not less.  The author is unfamiliar to me and I must read the publication but this is an argument that goes back to one of the first books that spooky old Michael Pollan wrote.

      Peter

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic