3180Re: [beemonitoring] Seek help with bee/pesticide study

  • Peter Kwapong
    Feb 12, 2014
      Dear Da,
      I 'm interested in this and will be more than willing to participate in this research programme.  I can easily supply bees samples  from Ghana
      Best wishes.
      Peter.

      Prof. Peter K. Kwapong

      Associate Professor of Entomology and Director of
      The International Stingless Bee Centre (ISBC)

      Department of Entomology & Wildlife
      School of Biological Sciences
      University of Cape Coast
      Cape Coast, Ghana.