3066Bee poster

  • Alex Surcica
    Dec 4, 2013
      Wow, Lisa, thank you for this great endorsement! I need to mention that this was not paid for or suggested by me. :))

      BTW, should anyone need to reach me, please contact me at this email address, as I'm no longer able to check my former Penn State email account.

      Thank you,
      Alex

      On Dec 4, 2013, at 1:48 PM, Lisa Horth <lisahorth@...> wrote:

      I'm very happy to report that I recently received the poster that Alex created and it's WONDERFUL for helping undergrads and new grad students begin to understand more about bees.

      I am teaching conservation biology right now and I have shown my students the poster and they loved it and really wished they'd had it before their field experiments this year!

      Thanks for making this available to us.
      Lisa Horth

      On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Alex Surcica <aps15@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      For those of you that do bee outreach, I prepared a bee poster comprised of 30 species, many of which are common in the Eastern U.S. The 24"-by-36" bee poster will be available for mailing starting on November 25th. It will cost $20 plus $5 shipping worldwide. If interested in purchasing it, you may start placing your orders here, https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=C39UTE5VL3U82. A big "Thank you!" to John Ascher, Sam Droege, Etienne Normandin, and Doug Yanega,  for their invaluable suggestions and support with this!

      Thank you,

      Alex

      --
      Lisa Horth, PhD