3058Looking for bee research job/volunteer opportunities

  • Jess Gambel
    Dec 4, 2013
    Hi All,

    I just finished a seasonal research position studying bee pollination and am looking for similar opportunities over the winter/spring months, preferably in New England.  Any paid jobs or internships would be wonderful, but volunteer positions in which I can continue to expand upon my knowledge of pollinators would also be helpful.  I am currently based in New Haven, CT, and am applying to graduate programs for next fall to hopefully study native bee pollination.  I have attached my resume to provide you with more information about my background and interests.

    Thank you for your time!

    Best regards,
    Jess Gambel