      Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 15:36
      Subject: [beemonitoring] Do solitary bees drink water?

      Hi,
      Do we know whether solitary bees drink actual water or may nectar provide all the water they need ?
      Any observations on the topic published in scientific journals?
      Thanks a lot
      Valérie

      ********************************

      Valérie Fournier, Ph.D.

      Professeure agrégée / Associate professor

      Département de Phytologie

      Université Laval

      Adresse postale:

      Centre de recherche en horticulture