3008Hand held Scanner for reading barcodes

  • Droege, Sam
    Nov 8, 2013
      All:

      Our barcode scanner which we use for scanning data matrices on labels seems to be showing signs of age (primarily dropping letters/numbers within the code) and am thinking about buying a new one.  Its difficult to be certain if any particular scanner for sale has the precision to read these small matrices...so am wondering if the bee crowd can send me the names of scanners that they use.

      I will repost and add that to the next version of the manual.

      Many thanks.

      sam

      Sam Droege  sdroege@...

      Split the Lark

      Split the Lark--and you'll find the Music--
      Bulb after Bulb, in Silver rolled--
      Scantily dealt to the Summer Morning
      Saved for your Ear when Lutes be old.

      Loose the Flood--you shall find it patent--
      Gush after Gush, reserved for you--
      Scarlet Experiment! Sceptic Thomas!
      Now, do you doubt that your Bird was true?

           - Emily Dickinson
      --
      Bees are Not Optional
      Ong là không bắt buộc