3006BhD in Oklahoma

  • Droege, Sam
    Nov 6, 2013
      Passing this one along... sam - do not reply to me I am just the messenger.

      PhD assistantship on pollinators

      The RA PhD project will start in January with field work starting in April.  The project involves comparing native pollinator communities across 3 landscape types in central Nebraska; restored systems, cropland, and reference sites (wetlands and adjacent uplands). (extensive field work and a valid US drivers license is required)The salary is $22,000/ yr with benefits. To apply send CV, 3 letters of reference, transcripts, and your GRE scores to:

      Loren M. Smith

      Department of Zoology

      501 Life Sciences West

      Oklahoma State University