2836Re: [beemonitoring] Demise of the honey bee?

  • Liz Day
    Aug 6, 2013
      > ..... it's really not fair to dismiss the general public based on
      one person inhabiting a forum on FaceBook. .... Don't judge the
      general public based on the noisiest and the most negative.... the
      sort whose hobby is writing blistering letters to the editor.

      If one omits these people from the picture, there remains a huge
      number of people who have no clue about the most basic facts about
      plants and insects. I have met people who don't recognize
      dandelions... [add your own encounters here] I think they are miles
      from having the background to evaluate what they read or hear on
      these topics. :-(

      Liz
      Indianapolis USA
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic