      John Fleckenstein, zoologist

      Natural Heritage Program

      Department of Natural Resources

      John.Fleckenstein at dnr.wa.gov

      From: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com [mailto:beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Gardner
      Sent: Monday, June 03, 2013 10:31 AM
      To: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [beemonitoring] Keying out bee species

      Hello all,

      I have a collection of native bees that are in dire need of keying out down to species. I have attempted to utilize DiscoverLife but I haven't found much help with it. What kind of resources have people found to be particularly useful? The collection is part of my master's thesis on abundance, diversity, and pollination efforts of native bees in urban forest fragments.  Thank you for your time!

      David Gardner

      David Gardner

      M. S. Candidate

      Department of Entomology and Wildlife Ecology

      University of Delaware

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic