2744Re: [beemonitoring] Keying out bee species

  • Robinson Wainwright Sudan
    Jun 3, 2013
      I agree that DiscoverLife is a great way to go.  If I'm not mistaken, Mitchell's Bees of The East is the source for most of the bees you're going to get in DE.  Also, Sam Droege in MD isn't far from you.  If he has the time, he is an excellent man to turn to for help, particularly with DiscoverLife.

      Wish ya luck!
      Robinson Sudan

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 3, 2013, at 12:31 PM, "David Gardner" <dgardner@...> wrote:

      Hello all,

      I have a collection of native bees that are in dire need of keying out down to species. I have attempted to utilize DiscoverLife but I haven't found much help with it. What kind of resources have people found to be particularly useful? The collection is part of my master's thesis on abundance, diversity, and pollination efforts of native bees in urban forest fragments.  Thank you for your time!

      Best,

      David Gardner

      --
      David Gardner