2684Soil Health for Bee Health?

  • Julie Tennis
    Apr 9, 2013
      Hello,

      I have a friend who is a soil health contractor, he works with farmers to balance their soil for better productivity and nutrient density.  He has a hypothesis that increasing soil mineral balance will make a difference in the ability of honey bees to endure disease.  He's looking for people to work with in testing this hypothesis.

      I'm curious if anyone else has come across anyone doing this kind of research.  Also, if you're interested and are in the southwest corner of Washington State, drop me a line and I'll get you in touch with him.

      Thanks!  :)

      Julie
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic