2606Re: [beemonitoring] DiscoverLife state-level checklist queries???

  • Nicholas Stewart
    Feb 18, 2013

      I second this assertion. I asked for a similar thing couple years back, but I understand how busy Dr. Pickering, Sam and the DL team are!

      If anyone knows a good way to compile species lists for states - even better, regions - I too am in the market.

      *** From my Android Mobile ***
      _________________________________
            nick.s2art@...
      _________________________________
              GA Native Pollinator
        Assessment & Bio-Inventory

      Georgia Native Pollinator Lab,
                          A-1300
      1000 University Centre Dr.
      Lawrenceville, GA 30043

      On Feb 6, 2013 4:33 PM, "Eric Mader" <eric@...> wrote:

      Hi folks,

      Does anyone know of a simple way to query DiscoverLife for state-level species checklists?

      It's pretty clear that you can do it for whole countries, and parts of states in some cases (e.g. Molokai). It would be really helpful  if there was some easy way to create quick state-level checklists.

       Any thoughts?

      Thanks!

      -E.
      ---
      Eric Mӓder
      - Assistant Pollinator Program Director, The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation
      - Assistant Professor of Extension, University of Minnesota Department of Entomology
      - USDA-NRCS Technical Service Provider, TSP-10-6572

      The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation

      628 NE Broadway Suite 200, Portland, OR 97232, USA

      (日本語でどうぞ)

      The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation is an international nonprofit organization that protects wildlife through the conservation of invertebrates and their habitat. To join the Society, make a contribution, or read about our work, please visit www.xerces.org.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic