2553Upcoming Graduate Course in Tropical Behavioural Ecology and Evolution

  • ambertripodi
    Jan 8, 2013
      Hello Bee Folks-

      It looks like there might still be room for folks to sign up for an upcoming course (MS PhD students only) in Tropical Behavioral Ecology and Evolution in Panama. It will be hosted by the University of Copenhagen's Center for Social Evolution and takes place at the Smithsonian Tropical Research Institute. It looks to be loads of fun! You can find information here: http://socialevolution.ku.dk/kurser/tbe2013/

      If you are interested, contact Rachelle Adams, the course organizer asap: rmmadams@...

      So far, I think I'm the only bee person signed up, but there sure are a lot of awesome bees in Panama! It might be a good chance to try out the beer-flavored bowls Sam posted about recently!

      Amber

      Amber Tripodi
      PhD Student
      Department of Entomology