      To: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      From: tcri@...
      Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 21:55:37 +0000
      Subject: [beemonitoring] Plants visited only by native bees [2 Attachments]

      [Attachment(s) from Riddle,T Charles included below]

      In North Florida and South Georgia Portulaca pilosa and Passiflora incarnata are candidates. The former visited by a medium solid black bee I have yet to catch and is somewhat resistant to glyphosate. The latter visited mostly by the X. virginica. I have seen no honey bees at either one. The color may give some indication why.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic