227Re: [beemonitoring] A handy place to download the Handy Bee Manual

    Mar 5, 2008
      Thanks Dan:

      This is very useful as I think some people don't have access to the yahoogroups site.

      Can I send you the WORD Version too?

      sam

      Sam Droege  Sam_Droege@...

      Gift

      A day so happy.
      Fog lifted early, I worked in the garden. Hummingbirds were stopping over honeysuckle flowers.
      There was no thing on earth I wanted to possess.
      I knew no one worth my envying him.
      Whatever evil I had suffered, I forgot.
      To think that once I was the same man did not embarrass me. In my body I felt no pain.
      When straightening up, I saw the blue sea and sails.

      Czeslaw Milosz - Gift

      "Dan Kjar" <dsk@...>
      Sent by: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com

      03/05/2008 09:22 AM

      Please respond to
      beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com

      beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      cc
      Subject
      [beemonitoring] A handy place to download the Handy Bee Manual

      Hello all,
      You can download the manual from a link on this page.

      http://bio2.elmira.edu/fieldbio
      It is 2mb by the way...
      Dan

      --- In
      beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com, Logan Williams

      Http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov

      > > Nelson would have been afraid of ten thousand fleas, but a flea
      > > wouldn't be afraid of ten
      > > thousand Nelsons.
      > > - Mark Twain

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic