      From: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Sam Droege
      Sent: Wed 2/27/2008 3:10 PM
      To: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [beemonitoring] Solo cups? Can buy the from me also

      All:

      The white solo portion cups ([P325W 0001) are difficult to find outside of
      a special order. However, I have about 10,000 of them (the distributor
      likes me) and am glad to sell them at cost to anyone for 3.6 cents a
      piece. Just make the check out to the Polistes Foundation. If you don't
      mind painting white in addition to the fl yellow and fl blue as Priscilla
      has mentioned the transparent ones are very available on the web (P325).

      sam

      Sam Droege Sam_Droege@...
      BARC-EAST, BLDG 308, RM 124 10300 Balt. Ave., Beltsville, MD 20705
      Http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov

      Uber allen Gipfeln
      Ist Ruh,
      In allen Wipfeln
      Spurest du
      Kaum einen Hauch:
      Die Vogelein scweigen im Walde.
      Warte nur! Balde
      Ruhest du auch.
      - Goethe

      Priscilla Titus <priscillatitus@...>
      Sent by: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      02/27/2008 11:28 AM
      Please respond to
      beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com

      beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      cc

      Subject
      Re: [beemonitoring] Solo cups?

      You can get them on ebay in individual sleeves, though white can be hard
      to find:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/3-25-oz-Plastic-Souffle-Portion-cups-containers-no-lids_W0QQitemZ130187030463QQihZ003QQcategoryZ25382QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

      Priscilla Titus

      cmcdon@... wrote:
      Michael,

      Try a local restaurant supply company or packaging company or catering
      supply
      company (you may have to dig through the phone book). These companies may
      not
      carry the solo brand, but they usually have a variety of little bowls and
      usually have the appropriate size. In addition (or at least in Tucson)
      they
      will let you buy a sleeve rather than a case.

      Good Luck,

      Chris

      Quoting Michael Wilson <mwilso14@...>:

      > We (2 students and major prof. at UTK) are having trouble obtaining
      > the white Solo soufflé cups, model [P325W 0001]. The main company
      > doesn't seem interested in selling less than a truck load and we can't
      > get cooperation from the local distributer either.
      >
      > Does anyone have spare cups they would be willing to sell or other
      > sources for white? Black and clear seem popular online but I'm not
      > seeing white. Does black paint up OK? We need about 100-150 or more.
      >
      > Thank you,
      > Michael Wilson
      > Entomology and Plant Pathology
      > University of Tennessee, Knoxville