198Re: [beemonitoring] reprints

  • Logan Williams
    Feb 21, 2008
      Claus,
      I put the stamps in the mail yesterday.  Thanks in advance for the reprints!  Logan Williams

      Claus wrote:

      Greetings,

      While organizing the collection area of the Illinois Natural History
      Survey, Champaign, IL, we came across a few duplicate reprint titles
      that has to go now due to lack of space. We have many copies of;

      LaBerge WE. 1956. Catalogue of the types in the Snow entomological
      museum. part I (Hymenoptera) . University of Kansas science bulletin.
      38: 501-514.

      ----------. 1980. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      western hemisphere. Part X. Subgenus Andrena. Transactions of the
      American entomological society. 106: 395-525.

      ----------. 1986. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      western hemisphere. Part XI. Minor subgenera and subgeneric key.
      Transactions of the American entomological society. 111: 441-567.

      ----------. 1987. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      western hemisphere. Part XII. Subgenera Leucandrena, Ptilandrena,
      Scoliandrena, and Melandrena. Transactions of the American
      entomological society. 1987: 191-248.

      LaBerge WE, Webb MC. 1962. The bumblebees of Nebraska. Research
      bulletin (University of Nebraska college of agriculture) . 205: 1-38.

      Ribble DW. 1974. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      western hemisphere, subgenus Scaphandrena. Transactions of the
      American entomological society. 100: 101-189.

      There are also some smaller papers by Dr. LaBerge. Please, if anyone
      should be interested, forward me your printed address and 2.81$ in
      stamps to cover media mail postage to anywhere in the US and I will
      ship it to you while supplies last. A few we have more than 100 copies
      of, so most of the titles should be ok. If you want multiple copies,
      just multiply the stamps.

      As a reminder, any bee loan or other collection related inquires,
      please direct it to Dr. Tinerella <ptinerll@uiuc. edu>, the collection
      manager.

      Cheers,

      Claus Rasmussen