194Re: reprints

  • Claus
    Feb 19 7:53 PM
      Friends,

      I am sorry I was unclear on this; the stamps for media mail shipping
      (total 2.81$) cover ALL of the different titles sent in a single
      envelope. The total weight is about 2 lb. 4 oz. If you want multiple
      copies of the FULL SET, then just multiply - if you just want one of
      each, then the mail lady told me it would only be 2.81$ for shipping
      within the US.

      Cheers,

      Claus

      --- In beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com, "Claus" <alrunen@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      >
      > While organizing the collection area of the Illinois Natural History
      > Survey, Champaign, IL, we came across a few duplicate reprint titles
      > that has to go now due to lack of space. We have many copies of;
      >
      > LaBerge WE. 1956. Catalogue of the types in the Snow entomological
      > museum. part I (Hymenoptera). University of Kansas science bulletin.
      > 38: 501-514.
      >
      > ----------. 1980. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      > western hemisphere. Part X. Subgenus Andrena. Transactions of the
      > American entomological society. 106: 395-525.
      >
      > ----------. 1986. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      > western hemisphere. Part XI. Minor subgenera and subgeneric key.
      > Transactions of the American entomological society. 111: 441-567.
      >
      > ----------. 1987. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      > western hemisphere. Part XII. Subgenera Leucandrena, Ptilandrena,
      > Scoliandrena, and Melandrena. Transactions of the American
      > entomological society. 1987: 191-248.
      >
      > LaBerge WE, Webb MC. 1962. The bumblebees of Nebraska. Research
      > bulletin (University of Nebraska college of agriculture). 205: 1-38.
      >
      > Ribble DW. 1974. A revision of the bees of the genus Andrena of the
      > western hemisphere, subgenus Scaphandrena. Transactions of the
      > American entomological society. 100: 101-189.
      >
      > There are also some smaller papers by Dr. LaBerge. Please, if anyone
      > should be interested, forward me your printed address and 2.81$ in
      > stamps to cover media mail postage to anywhere in the US and I will
      > ship it to you while supplies last. A few we have more than 100 copies
      > of, so most of the titles should be ok. If you want multiple copies,
      > just multiply the stamps.
      >
      > As a reminder, any bee loan or other collection related inquires,
      > please direct it to Dr. Tinerella <ptinerll@...>, the collection
      > manager.
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Claus Rasmussen