187custom router bits

    Feb 11, 2008
      Michael:

      If you are willing to spend about $100-$150.00, there are many companies that will custom make a router bits for your in any profile you like....just google "custom router bits" for a look see.

      sam

      Sam Droege  Sam_Droege@...

      An ardent young golfer named Preen,
      Swung his club at some bees on the green;
      They slipped him sharp kisses,
      Which he thought was exceedingly mean.

      V. Tepedino

      "Wilson, Michael E" <mwilso14@...>
      Sent by: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com

      02/11/2008 08:48 AM

      Please respond to
      beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com

      <beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com>
      cc
      Subject
      RE: [beemonitoring] cardboard tubes, various sizes and intro.

      Found it!
      http://www.houseoftools.com/product.htm?pid=17287

      thanks to this website

      http://www.cvseeds.bc.ca/bees.htm