167Bee ID Workshop

  • Michael Veit
    Jan 11, 2008
      Greetings,

      For those who might be interested, I am organizing an informal one day
      gathering of individuals interested in sharpening their bee
      identifications skills. It is scheduled to take place on Jan. 26th in
      Groton, Massachusetts. The meeting will be a chance to share expertise,
      resources and enthusiasm, meet other people from the northeast who have
      similar interests, and to trade bees with other folks who are also working
      on building their own reference collections. If you are interested, have
      questions, or want further details feel free to contact me.

      Michael Veit
      Lawrence Academy
      1 Powderhouse Road
      Groton, MA 01450