117Bees of Timber Ridge Camp, WV August 2006

    Jul 12, 2007

      All:

      Attached is a file containing the results of bowl and net captures of native bees found at Timber Ridge Camp along the Cacapon River in Hampshire County.  I was attending a folk dance and music camp with my family and had some extra time so put out bowls and did some netting.

      This file is also available at:

      An excel file with the raw data is available to anyone who wishes it.  These data are available for anyone's use.

      sam

      Sam Droege  Sam_Droege@...

      Poets and Scientists Find Boxelder Bugs
      Useful for Both Metaphor and Experiment