1167Bee Technical/Monitoring/Capture Tips Needed

    Aug 30, 2010

      Tracy Zarrillo has done a wonderful job editing the Handy Bee Manual.  Before putting up her new version I would like to see if there are any additions/corrections/ modifications that anyone would like to add.  This will help the community of bee workers around the world.

      You can send them directly to me or post them to the group so they can see your new discoveries.

      Here are links to the manual

      Those old days when the balancing of a
             yellow butterfly o'er a thistle bloom
      Was spiritual food and lodging for the