1109Re: [beemonitoring] specimage

  • nancy lee adamson
    Jun 21, 2010
      Looks like you can bypass the password.  Click on List Specimen Images under General on the left side, then click on the thumbnails to get a full-sized image.  Nancy

      On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 8:46 AM, <barbara.abraham@...> wrote:

      All,

      Last October Sam Droege sent some information on Ohio State's site,  http://specimage.osu.edu.  When I went to the site, I found that it requires a username aqnd password, but the home page has no contact for getting one.  Can anyone help? (I am running bee bowls and making other collections this summer and frequently have trouble keying my bees to species - sometimes genus!- with all resources I have available.)

      Thanks.

      Barb

      Barbara J Abraham, PhD
      Associate Professor of Biology