      From: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Joan Milam
      Sent: Mon 6/7/2010 2:46 PM
      To: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [beemonitoring] Osmia taurus

      On 1 May 2010 I caught a female Osmia taurus in a bee bowl in western Massachusetts (Montague, MA). Sam Droege confirmed the identification and mentioned that this was the most northern record to date. It would be interesting to hear of additional records O. Taurus north of Delaware (the previous northern record for this species) to get a sense of its northward progression.

      Best,

      Joan Milam