107Re: [beemonitoring] looking for bumble bee data

  • beeman_4602@juno.com
    Jun 15, 2007

      Gretchen,

      Peter Scott and I have a three year data set on the bees of the black oak savannas in northern Indiana if you are interested.  We are currently working on several manuscripts using the data and would be greatly interested to see it used in another way.

      Basically I sampled 5 sites in N. Indiana and 1 in IL from 2001-2003.  I netted collected at the 5 Indiana sites all 3 years (although one site had few individuals collected due to very few flowers avail) and pan trapped 3 of those sites in 2003.  The IL site was net collected the last 1 1/2 years and pan trapped in 2003. I have information on effort at each site as well as floral data.

      If this data would be useful just let me know.

      Rob Jean, Department of Ecology and Organismal Biology,

      Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN 47809

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic