1024RE: [beemonitoring] Styrofoam bowls/cups appear to greatly decrease catch of bees

  • barbara.abraham@hamptonu.edu
    Apr 2, 2010

      All,

      Apologies if this information has already been disseminated.  I  contacted the Solo cup company, but they told me I would have to find somebody else who sold their white soufflé cups, as they only sold them in batches of 5 cases of 2500 cups in each case.

      Does anyone know where I could purchase about 500 (or 1000 at the most) – without having to call or drive to every business in the area?

      Thanks.

      Barb

      Barbara J. Abraham, Ph.D.

      Associate Professor