17603Re: [Beekeeping] Re: Winter losses ?

  • Carol A Sharpe
    Mar 22, 2014
      On 3/22/2014 6:07 PM, mdudley@... wrote:
      > I now have 5 hives, and am looking for swarms.

      Managed to get my two hives through this crazy winter.....thus
      far.... and from my inexperienced eyes yesterday all seems to be well.

      But as I got my first two hives via neighborhood swarms in my own
      bumbling way, I am on the hunt to capture more this spring.

      --
      Carol in TN

      ---