Participants will learn to:
· use various synchronous and asynchronous web tools for learning and teaching EFL/ESL,
· reflect on ways of applying those tools to their teaching, either online or face to face,
· interact through e-mail, text chat, voice chat, voice e-mail, forums and distribution lists, among others,
· create web pages, surveys, online worksheets, interactive exercises and rubrics related to their own contexts, and,
· use weblogs as a means for reflective writing.
Weekly chats, with guest speakers, will be held to discuss content and pre-defined topics, build rapport and create a sense of community.
During the session, participants will get to know what Webheads do, why we do it, and how. They will also be invited to join the Webheads in Action community of practice.
Much of the content derived from the discussions will be made available through web pages created during the six weeks, and will be kept online for future reference.
Dafne, Teresa, Susanne, and Maria
Session Web page: http://www.geocities.com/bawebhead/index.html
- Distance Learning
- Sep 21, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.