Re: [because_you_are_mine] Cyn and what's been going on

  • Lauren Cogswell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      Sending my thoughts her way

      On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Becky <markbenson_1@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone, I know it has been awhile since I first wrote you all with the news of Cyn's loss of her eyesight..

      It hasn't returned, and the eye doctor has told her it never will..She is coping, but not well. At this time she is hoping to get a new computer and a program called DRAGON... This will enable her to dictate her stories so she can continue to write.

      She has been to 3 meetings with the people from the center for the Blind, and they are trying to teach her the basics, cooking, etc..

      Please keep her in your prayers as she tries to get through this, I know it's been at least 2 years since I last updated, but with my own health problems it hasn't been easy to get things taken care of..

      She really wants to get back into writing, she told me today that the ideas are there she just has no way to put them to document...

      Thank you for your continued interest in this group, and her stories..

      Lauren Cogswell

      We Party for a Living!

      Want to earn free stuff?
      Have a party!!!!!!!!!