To Becky

  • crazyvirginia8975@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011
      Becky,
      Please let her know that our prayers are with her. And that no matter what happens she will not lose our friendship. And that God is with her every step of the why.
      I know it look like everything is going to hell but it is not. It won't be today or next week or next year. But you will one day wake up and just know that everything is going to be all right no matter what happens. I know your spirits are low too and that you are very down. That well all so take time but your spirits will raise and you won't feel so down. Again it might take awhile. But with you family and your fiends here it will get better. Just take your time. Don't let anyone rush you. And please don't try to rush it yourself it can hurt you too. I shopuld know I have had my spirit brought down and have felt very depressed and try to make myself feel better or hear other people say it was going to be fine did not help me.
      You see I had to work through losing a child. I know it is not like losing your sight be it can bring your spirit down and can make you so down that you do not want to do anything. I just wanted to laet you know that I know what you are going through. And that you do not have to go through it alone. Know that there is someone out there that knows how you feel and I do wish with all my heart that I could be there for you. To either talk to or get yelled at. To hold you when you are crying and to hold you when you are happy. But even though my family and I can't be there with you know that you will all ways be in are prayer. May you have a Blessed Day.

      God Bless,
      Ginny