Re: [because_you_are_mine] NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS

  • Theresa Palmer
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 7, 2011
      I really believe in the power of prayer and I am praying for her now. Thanks for letting us all know.

      Sent from my MOTOBLUR™ smartphone on AT&T

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 7, 2011
        I'm so sad to hear about her loss of vision. I hope she knows her readers are thinking about her and wishing her well.
      • amanda burke
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 7, 2011
          tell her she is in my prayer

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2011
            Tell I will be praying for her.

            Lydia

            From my iPhone in Buffalo,NY

            On Oct 7, 2011, at 10:44 PM, "Becky" <markbenson_1@...> wrote:

            > Dear Members of This Group,
            >
            > My name is Becky Benson and I am a close Friend of alanfan46...I needed to tell you all that she has had numerous health Issues since Christmas of 2010, and as a result of this she has totally lost her eyesight.
            ---