NEW HPatDH trailer.....

  • Nita
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2010

      Hello everyone!!!!

      I know...it's been forever since I've written to you all!  But....Here's the new trailer for the first part of the Deathly Hallows movie!!!  It's long, exciting...and I'd really love to see some chatting after you all have a chance to take a look!!!

      It's on MuggleNet...just click on the play button when you get there!

      Enjoy....and let the chatting begin!!!

      Nita...Moderator for....A Year Like None Other, Antiquity's Corollary, ChristiansforPotter, and Shadowarwen!

      Rom 10:9    That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.