Looking for a story

  • kimy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
      I'm not sure if this is the correct site to be searching for a Severitus style story.

      The story is kind of the opposite to a Severitus, where harry starts out as Snape's son but before 1st year ends up finding out he's James Potter's (who is still alive although i'm not sure if lily is or not.)both Sirius and Remus are involved in the fic. Also Snape give harry's things think it was a racing broom to Draco who brags, and harry trys to get revenge on Snape and remus gives harry a wand with his fur in it.

      thank you.
    • Cyn Kata
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010

        I'm sorry...there isn't a story like that on this group.
        Cyn/Ms. Padfoot
        Group Mom