Re: [because_you_are_mine] posting other stories

  • Cyn Kata
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2010

      Yes, Jeannie, the entire story is posted here on the group. You can find it in the files section of the group in its own folder! Thanks for reading!
      Hugs,
      Ms. Padfoot/Cyn

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 1, 2010

        I have just a few more things to look over before I add them to the files. I have a lot of unfinished stories, but I hate to put them anywhere just yet as the muse has gone on vacation for some of them!
        I hope everyone is enjoying what I've got uploaded so far!
        Hugs,
        Ms. Padfoot/Cyn

        From: beatriz_barral@ yahoo.com
        Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:27:11 -0800